Job application guidance after your PhD
Do you recognise this?
- Do you feel unprepared for applying for non-academic positions?
- Do you feel there is a big gap between the non-academic work you want to do and what you did as an academic?
- Are your job applications failing?
- Are you looking for someone who can help you present your competencies convincingly?
- Are you looking for someone to help you get to the core?
- Do you want to experience the application process in a more positive and relaxed way?
Then a job application training for PhDs can help you.
Job application guidance for PhDs
Your application goals are central to this application training. What is needed to achieve those goals?
The goal is that you will be able to apply more effectively after this training. Your CV, letter, networking skills and conversation skills are better tailored to your goals. You are able to presents yourself in an authentic and convincing way.
I think along with you, provide feedback and help you overcome any bottlenecks.
Qualified job application trainer with a PhD
My name is Margriet, job application expert with a PhD in history.
In my experience, PhDs need someone who understands how a recruiter or employer views them. I help you to effectively clarify what you have to offer.
Practicalities of job application training for PhDs
- In Deventer or online
- 2 to 3 meetings
- 1 on 1, personal approach
- Free of charge introductory meeting
- Homework assignments
Cost: 475 euros (incl. btw)